EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE NEEDED FOR THE PEOPLE OF UKRAINE
Began by praying for the people:
PRAYING FOR UKRAINE
Winterville Baptist Church
1. Let’s seek God for the salvation of souls in Ukraine, Russia, and around world. May many people come to know the God of peace through this war.
2. Pray that the world would begin to look to God, instead of political systems, or worldly governments, for deliverance.
3. Please ask God to give courage and boldness to the Christians in Ukraine that they will be faithful witnesses of Christ even in this conflict.
4. Ask God to give wisdom to world leaders. Every major country is now pressured to take a stand on the Russian-Ukraine conflict. We need God’s wisdom to understand what we should do in response as a nation.
5. Pray for the millions who are displaced because of war. They have no homes, little food, and are seeking safety. Pray especially for those children and the vulnerable, disabled, sick, and the elderly. Ask God to bring safe passage and provision into their lives.
6. Let us seek God in praying that the anger and hatred in the hearts of many will melt away. Pray that all people might understand the value of human life and that it is sacred and should be protected.
7. Pray for clarity of truth in the information that is reaching the Russian people as well as the world. In this technological world of social media, much news is now “modified” and even “fabricated” in order to promote certain ideologies or political agendas. Pray that truth will prevail.
8. Ask God to bless the families of the soldiers. May God give the spouses and children peace and safety during this time of separation.
9. The church in Ukraine has been very mission minded in recent years, even attempting to reach those in Russia with the saving Gospel of Jesus Christ. Pray that this war will not change that gospel mindset among the Ukrainians.
10. Pray for our brothers and sisters in the military. This is a challenging time to live as a Christian; ask God to guide them as their faith is being tested in new ways.
11. War brings with it opportunities in everyday conversation to share the hope of Jesus Christ. Pray for Christians around the world that we will use this conflict to share of the blessed Hope within us, Jesus, the Prince of Peace.
YOU CAN GIVE FINANCIALLY THROUGH OUR CHURCH TO AID THE UKRAINIAN REFUGEES OR YOU MAY CLINK THE LINK BELOW TO GIVE THROUGH OUR INTERNATIONAL MISSION BOARD: